Architecture, Landscape & Culture
Rs 15,000/- All Inclusive
Nov 27 - Nov 29
Take home one unframed 16in x 24in print of your favourite image from the workshop
Exhibit your images from the workshop on our Digital exhibit App "ImageIn" and aim for a sale!
Accepting only 3 participants to ensure 1 x 1 mentorship during the workshop
On this mission you would be shooting for your photography exhibit that will be showcased on our app ImageIn which is available for smartTVs and mobiles. You can read more about ImageIn exhibits here. Your photography exhibit will run for 3 weeks on ImageIn and as a part of this sales oriented shoot each participant will be allowed to showcase 6 images from your collection of images made in Chitradurga during the workshop and list them for sale on ArtBuRt.com
You can invite unlimited people to view your photography exhibit and If lucky even score a sale of your physical fineart images through the exhibit. ArtBuRt would print and deliver your image to the customer and you would earn a handsome 60% of the sales value. So this is a workshop which has the potential to pay you back!
1) 1x1 Personal guidance in executing and marketing your photography as Art with an intent to sell
2) One unframed Fineart Print (16in x 24in) of your selected image on Epson Enhance Matte fineart paper, from the shoot printed & delivered as a testament to your artistic endeavour
3) Three week Exhibit of selected images on ImageIn and listing on ArtBuRt for sale that is valid forever
4) Two night stay in Chitradurga on TWIN SHARING BASIS (Please note: If you are a couple and wish to stay together then please let us know in advance and avail Rs 1,000 discount on the overall cost for 2 participants)
4) Veg Food - 2 Lunch, 2 Dinners and 2 Breakfasts included per participant. Anything beyond this has to be accommodated by the participants
5) Entry fees for three days into the Fort
1) Travel to and from Chitradurga. In light of the current Covid protocols we recommend you travel on your own in your personal transport
Sriharsha Ganjam is a fineART nature photographer for 15 + years. He has been actively selling his creations as works of art for the last 6 years. Over the course of this time he has sold more than 40 images from his personal portfolio. He has also guided and helped multiple photographers sell their fineart images for the first time through ArtBuRt. Some of his images are displayed on the walls of prestigious institutions like the Goldman Sachs corporate office, Canara Bank head office & The Taj Hotels in New Delhi & Kolkata to name a few.
After guiding multiple photography workshops under his alternate venture Landscape Wizards, he is now hosting art based photography workshops where the intent is to make images that can be SEEN and SOLD as Art. In this workshop you will:
1) SEE, BUILD and EXECUTE a vision
2) Understand the nuances of building unique visual stories
3) Learning to think when other just see
4) Have Fun