Portraits, People & Culture
Rs 18,000/- All Inclusive
Jan 23 - Jan 25
Take home one unframed 16in x 24in print of your favourite image from the workshop
Exhibit your images from the workshop on our Digital exhibit App "ImageIn" and aim for a sale!
Accepting only 6 participants to ensure quality mentorship during the workshop
Hampi needs no introduction. The UNESCO World Heritage site is about 350kms from Bangalore. The terrain is rocky with the beautiful Tungabhadra river and the monuments forming the backdrop for this version of ArtShoot. You will be put up in a beautiful homestay right in the heart of Hampi town, which is literally a stone's throw away from all the historic sights. Visiting in January is ideal before the heat of summer sets in.
On this mission your aim would be to shoot for a photography exhibit that will be showcased on our digital exhibit app ImageIn, that is available for smartTVs and mobiles. You can read more about ImageIn exhibits here. Your photography exhibit will run for 3 weeks on ImageIn and as a part of this sales oriented shoot each participant will be allowed to showcase 6 images from your collection of images made during the workshop and list them for sale on ArtBuRt.com
You can invite unlimited people to view your photography exhibit and If lucky even score a sale of your physical fineart images through the exhibit. ArtBuRt would print and deliver your image to the customer and you would earn a handsome 60% of the sales value. So this is a workshop which has the potential to pay you back!
What you get
1) Two night stay in Hampi on TWIN SHARING BASIS (Please note: If you are a couple and wish to stay together then please let us know in advance and avail Rs 1,000 discount on the overall cost for 2 participants). WE CAN ALSO ARRANGE FOR SINGLE ACCOMMODATION IF NEEDED. PLEASE LET US KNOW.
2) 1x1 Personal guidance in executing and marketing your photography as Art with an intent to sell
3) One unframed Fineart Print (16in x 24in) of your selected image on Epson Enhance Matte fineart paper, from the shoot printed & delivered as a testament to your artistic endeavour
4) Three week Exhibit of selected images on ImageIn and listing on ArtBuRt for sale that is valid forever
5) Veg Food - 2 Lunch, 2 Dinners and 2 Breakfasts included per participant. Anything beyond this has to be accommodated by the participants
6) Entry fees & camera fee for three days to get into the various sights and monuments in Hampi
What's Not Included
1) Travel to and from Hampi
Ashok Mansur is an organic farmer by profession and a photographer by passion. He has more than two decades of experience photographing the wonders of Hampi and during this time he has built an enviable portfolio of the stoned wonders of Hampi. All this experience will help guide you in finding the best sights and photographing them using the right technique to make your images stand the test of time.
Sriharsha Ganjam is the founder of ArtBuRt and a fineART photographer for 15 + years. He has been actively selling his creations as works of art for the last 6 years. Over the course of this time he has sold more than 40 images. He has also guided and helped multiple photographers sell their fineart images for the first time through ArtBuRt. He knows how to seek out artistic visuals that seem to transform the mundane into exotic. Seeing the unseen and showing the un-shown is what he excels in.