ArtShoot Kids - Photo Stories, would be conducted at Lalbagh in Bangalore on the Sunday of Jan 10 2021 between 2:30pm to 5:30pm.
Your kid is a master in Imagination. The Photo Stories workshop aims to tap into that creativity & guiding him / her to seek stories when framing images. We will also cover the basic concepts of camera operation to help your child make images which are beyond just point & click. Post the workshop your child can submit upto 5 images which could stand a chance to be put for an exhibit on our digital exhibit app ImageIn, that is available for free on smartTVs and mobiles. You can read more about ImageIn exhibits here. The photography exhibit will run for 1 week on ImageIn and you can invite your family & friends to view your child's photography exhibit and encourage them on their creative pursuits.
As an add on you also have the option to buy a professional 12in x 18in unframed Fineart print of one of your child's photograph from the workshop that can stand as a testament to your kid's photographic endeavour. The benefit of seeing a tangible physical creation will go a long way in forging their interests and passion.
All Photo Stories participants would be presented with an ArtBuRt Certificate at the end of the 3 hour session.
What to get
1) This workshop works best only if you entrust your child with a camera during the course of the workshop, that said the camera type is not important. It can be a smart phone, point & shoot camera or a SLR camera based on availability
2) It is recommended one parent accompanies their child during the workshop so you can take home the learning on how to guide your kid during home based photo exercises
3) Water and basic snacks to keep those hungry tummies full and motivated
1) Certificate of participation
2) One unframed 12in x 18in fineart photo print of an image made during the workshop as an add on at extra cost
Sriharsha Ganjam is the founder of ArtBuRt and a fineART photographer for 15 + years. He has been actively selling his creations as works of art for the last 6 years. Over the course of this time he has sold more than 40 images. He has also guided and helped multiple photographers sell their fineart images for the first time through ArtBuRt. He knows how to seek out artistic visuals that seem to transform the mundane into exotic. Seeing the unseen and showing the un-shown is what he excels in.
a) ArtShoot - Photo Story without fineart Print: Rs 1,638/- All Inclusive
b) ArtShoot - Photo Story with 12in x 18in unframed fineart Print: Rs 2,184/- All Inclusive
PS: We also have an Online version of this workshop scheduled as a Live Session on Jan 17th 2021.