ArtShoot - Kodachadri
Kodachadri is some 300+kms from Bangalore nestled in the heart of the Western Ghats. Blessed with lush forests & majestic mountains this is a must GoTo for any nature lover. The place literally comes alive during the Monsoons with beautiful waterfalls, seasonal streams and ever hungry leeches 😬. Participants in this photo tour will learn to make more than plain Landscape Images seeking compositions that have the potential to captivate their audience under the expert guidance of our mentors.
The ArtShoot photo walks & shoots are scheduled to begin from the morning of Sep 18 till the evening of Sep 19 ensuring you get 2 FULL DAYS of photography. PLEASE NOTE: For participants joining us from Bangalore you will have to accommodate 2 extra days on either side of the tour for travelling.
ArtShoot Kodachadri includes:
1) Visit to photograph the beautiful Hidulmane Waterfalls
2) Discover hidden streams & capture natural abstracts in the dense forests of Khareghatti
3) Photograph the drama between Clouds, Mountains & Rivers from atop Kodachadri
What you get:
1) Personal onfield guidance in photography and introduction to various shooting techniques
2) 3hr 1x1 photoshop training concentrating on Landscape photography
3) Two week digital Exhibit of selected images on ImageIn that you can share with family and friends
4) Veg Food - 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinners per participant
5) T hree night Stay in the beautifully rustic Simha Farms in the midst of Areca Nut & Pepper farms on a Single Occupancy model
6) Optional Add-On: Get your favourite image from the trip printed on professional Fineart Epson Matte paper to cherish the beauty & decorate your favourite wall (it's going to look STUNNING, we can guarantee). Print Size: 16in x 24in with no framing. Deduct Rs 1,000 from the Tour Cost if you do not want a print, to make it Rs 24,000
What's Not Included:
1) Travel to and from Kodachadri (However we can help people travelling from Bangalore to carpool if needed)
Sriharsha Ganjam is the founder of ArtBuRt and is also a partner in crime with Ashwini Kumar Bhat in "Landscape Wizards". Sriharsha has been responsible in bringing to the world 5 previously Unseen Landscapes where he discovered the hidden wonders of the natural world. He is also a seasoned fineart photographer and has been selling fineart photography through ArtBuRt for the last 4 years.
Great learning experience, exploring and capturing the different aspects (waterfall, landscape, abstract, spiders, snakes, beach, sunset) of Western Ghats