ArtShoot - Mysore
1) I think workshop structure was good and we did lot of adhoc photowalks as well that worked in our favour.
2) Food and accomodation could have been better. I think the farm stay as such was good. Irshad did try his best in terms of food etc. However i think place lacked bit on hygiene. Water problems, linens not sure if they were washed for us.
3) I had a very good session on photography and it served my purpose of coming there. I wanted to learn how the instructors composed a picture and that made me see a frame in different possibilities.
5) I also liked the editing session that was immensely helpful for me.Â
6) Painting session was unbelievable. I liked how everyone guided my daughter to complete the whole painting. I also enjoyed when we all got into it and did some bits of it. I think it has stayed with me and i may now turn to panting during stressful hours.
7) Overall i felt instructors were there for their genuine interest in helping us develop photography skills and painting at the same time. I really feel privileged to have joined this session with both Sriharsha and Naveen.
HEARTFELT THANK YOU
Thanks for the kind feedback Animesh. Glad you found it helpful. We shall better the accommodation for our upcoming ArtShoot.