Exhibit On ImageIn
Proud to have empowered hundreds of Indian Artists looking for a safe & easy alternative to exhibit & sell their creations without any physical limitations.
Introducing ImageIn, a brand new way to exhibit and sell Art through smartTVs and Mobiles without the risks and high costs associated with hosting a physical art exhibit. ImageIn is built with just three things in mind, increase your audience reach, make your creations look good and amplify your sales. We have made hosting exhibits extremely simple and unbelievably affordable, and we call it EMPOWERING art!
You have two option to choose from when you sign up for an ImageIn exhibit:
- A PLAIN exhibit on ImageIn where you get to showcase your images on SmartTVs & Smart Phone in beautiful HD quality without the ability to sell your images as Physical Art (costs Rs 675 per week of exhibit for as many weeks as you want)
- A SALES DRIVEN exhibit where you get to showcase your images on SmartTVs & Smart Phone in beautiful HD quality and with the ability to divert your audience to your sales page, either on ArtBuRt.com or your personal website, to make a sale of your physical art images (costs Rs 798 per week of exhibit for as many weeks as you want)
Irrespective of the type of exhibit you choose both forms have these awesome features in common:
- Customisable exhibit duration, where you can host your exhibit for as many weeks as you want
- A Live artist interview with you talking about your art and your inspirations on social media
- Promotion of your exhibit on our social media channels
Harsha has been fantastic coordinating this whole exhibit . Fantastic experience as well!!!
My association with ArtBuRt was very cordial and harmonious. The Exhibits were very professionally followed up and the step by step guide to the follow the exhibits was given with utmost simplicity and details.
All claps. Looking forward to do another show soon.
Recently I got an opportunity to showcase my art work on Artburt's digital media platform. As much as I love the idea of displaying my images on the digital entertainment platform, I was mesmerized to see the collection of different genres of images on the platform. I can confidently say that ArtBurt is the premiere, to go platform for both artists to showcase their work and the consumers of art to purchase the art.
Setting up my exhibit was simple and straightforward. Working with Harsha was fun and he not only stood behind his platform but also behind my images making sure that the collection of the images we came up with were conducive for the theme we had in mind. All in all it was a great experience for me and I would highly recommend this platform for anyone willing to showcase their work on India's premier digital art gallery, both budding and pros alike. And for people who want to buy art for your home, look no further than the collections at Artburt, just because the collection they have is just wonderful!
<p>Thanks so much Adithya</p>
1) There should have been an iOS version of the app. 2) Why display number of likes and views when they actually don't matter in art?
Thanks for the feedback Rajat. We are working on making ImageIn available across other digital platforms too. Building the infrastructure unfortunately is a constant and time-consuming process.
Views and Likes are needed to assure our artists of the audience who are seeing and enjoying your exhibit. Look at it like encouragement from the public to help guide you on future artistic endeavours.
Digital exhibit was something new for me, were we don't need to print photos & then expect a sale. I personally liked the concept so went ahead with it. Planning exhibit with team ArtBuRt was very smooth process.
<p></p><p>Thanks for the feedback Yashpal. Glad you liked the experience. Look forward to more of your exhibits on ImageIn